We love Kat’s ability to keep it feminine while flaunting her h-core style. The secret? Embracing what you’ve already got and accessorizing in all the right places. From her collection of rings, to the warm knitted scarf, we totally dig what she’s got going on.
We asked our resident MTV makeup artist Lucky to break down her look and give us the goods on how to get it:
“Kat’s makeup is very pinup-girl goes rock-n-roll! You will definitely need 4 key things to achieve this look”
1. Kat’s signature red lipstick in “Underage Red” ( I also love Kat’s “Agatha” shade for a more neutral lip)
2. A good black liquid eyeliner for those femme-fatale eyes (MAC’s Point Black is the baddest black liner I know, and it doesn’t budge!)
3. Perfectly groomed brows (brows frame the eye and are a huge part of facial expression… make them look good!)
4. Tattoos (ok, so maybe you don’t want to commit to a lifetime of ink? Chanel does a chic temporary line of tattoos!)
1. Jeffrey Campbell Lace Up Boots: $105- Nordstrom 2. Mackage Leather Jacket: $550- Aritzia 3. Lindy Black Used Sofia Mavi Jeans: $89.99- Jean Machine 4. Rhinestone Stripes Tank Scoop neck: $23.80- Forever 21 5. A chunky knit scarf keeps you warm and fashionable: $15.80- Forever 21 6. Rhinestone Cross Pendant Necklace: $5.80-Forever 21