Peaches, eggs and cherry pie? Sounds like a recipe for a post about food. It’s actually our inspiration for the most delicious mixtape ever. Open your ears and your mouth and take a bite/listen. Warning: may induce dancing, hunger.
STREAM THE PLAYLIST
1. “Liquorice” – Azealia Banks. Warning. NSFW.
2. “Sandwiches” – Grand Detroit Pubahs. This is an important track, with an important video.
3. “Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell” – Das Racist. Best combination ever? Maybe.
4. “Milkshake” – Kelis. A milkshake isn’t food, per se. But I don’t even think a milkshake is a milkshake in this song.
5. “Milk & Cereal” – G. Love & Special Sauce. So many kinds of cereal. Milk and Cereal, Cereal, Cereal, Milk and Cereal, Cereal and Milk, Cereal and Milk…
6. “All You Can Eat” – The Fat Boys. Simply hilarious. $3.99 for all you can eat? Well, I’m a stuff my face to a funki beat!
7. “Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza” – Mac Miller. Sounds… healthy?
8. “Birthday Cake” Cibo Matto. I don’t even sing Happy Birthday anymore.
9. “Peaches” The Presidents Of The United States Of America. Millions of peaches, peaches for me, millions of peaches, peaches for free.
10. “I Want Candy” – Bow Wow Wow. All the time. Everyday.
11. “Big Me” – Foo Fighters. Has nothing to do with food except this video is the best Mentos commercial parody ever. Mentos is food, right?
12. “Banana Pancakes” – Jack Johnson. Classic.
13. “Cookies With A Smile” – Dada Life. You heard them. They want to serve you cookies with a smile.
14. “Yummy” – Gwen Stefani. Ok, maybe it’s not about food. But food is yummy. p.s. Remember this song?
15. “Dinner” – Blood Orange. Done like dinner.