Cory Lee is a triple threat. No, make it a quadruple! Singer, actress, songwriter, fashionista and all around charming (ok that’s even more than quadruple). Cory Lee is fun and full of personality – it’s always a pleasure to catch-up with her. For those unfamiliar with her music, you might recognize her from her role as Ms.Oh from Degrassi, Karma on 2007′s Instant Star or from her guest spot on the Listener. Her newest album Hot Pink Heart will be released tomorrow, featuring tracks produced and co-written with Jasmine Denham Baird (Kylie Minogue), Jenson Vaughn (Madonna), Kuya Productions (Nelly, Ginuwine) and Krunk-a-Delic (Sean Paul, Nelly Furtado) amongst others… But you probably already know all of this, so let’s find out 15 things about Cory Lee you didn’t already know.
1. I broke my leg slipping on a banana peel (funny now but not so funny then).
2. …and that same year I had braces!!! (not my finest year).
3. I have 5 tattoos.
4. I never learned how to ride a bike.
5. I took electric mandolin lessons for a year.
6. I failed my drivers road test 3 times before finally getting my license! Smh I swear I’m a really good driver.
7. I own over a hundred pairs of shoes.
8. I have a chihuahua named Quincy Bonez.
9. I don’t like watermelon.
10. I’ve done p90x four times
11. I probably should have a Hello Kitty intervention.
12. I’m horrible at catching things – please don’t throw anything at me.
13. I just became a aunt!!!
14. I once got a ticket for “excess body parts outside of a moving vehicle” long story! Don’t ask! lol
15. I really love a good burrito – yummmmm (Chino Locos is my fav).
Also, bet you didn’t know Cory kicks it Gangnam Style…
Visit coryleemusic.com for more.