Whether you love it or hate it, you’ve got to admit that Jersey Shore is addicting entertainment.
This New Years, our favourite cast is attempting to break a Guinness World Record by leading the crowd in a fist-pumping frenzy at Times Square (we kid you not). So we thought, why not join the fun and throw a Jersey Shore NYE part-ay?
First thing is first, it’s all about Getting the Look:
1. Go Big or Go Home: When it comes to hair, do it up big. We all know Snooki is famous for her poof, but boys you can never have enough gel in your hair.
2. GTL: Okay, so maybe you don’t have the time (or energy) to hit the gym and get your clothes looking fresh- but an easy way to get the Jersey Shore look is with spray tan!
3. Wear your Sunglasses at Night: Ladies get the Snooki look with a pair of rhinestone shades. Gentlemen, any pair will do.
4. Rock the Wear: strapless, mesh, and most of all skin tight. Boys, this goes for you too
5. Ditch the Heels: Want to rock the dance floor without the painful feet? Thanks to our girl Snook, you can dance in complete comfort with Snooki Slippers!
Now that you’ve got the look down, it’s time to deck out your venue.
Weather you’re throwing a house party or hitting the club, here’s the essentials you’ll need to have a fist-pumping good night:
1. Pimp the Party Space: Aim for a club-like vibe, and deck out your space with party lights, strobe lights and black lights.
2. Turn up the Jacuzzi: If you’re planning a house party, find one with some bubbles! What could be a more perfect time to crank up the heat and allow your guests to take a dip?
3. Ron-Ron Juice: The key? Watermelon, strawberries, and sprite. Anything else you add is your own prerogative
4. Protein: JWoww made it pretty clear that she likes two things at the end of her night- Ham and water. So make sure you have some protein options available for your guests. Chicken cutlets work well too!
And last but not least, NO GRENADES ALLOWED!