1. If you’re as keen/fierce/fabulous as we are, maybe your spirit animal is the panther. After all, ankle straps on ur shoes have never been more socially acceptable!
2. Lolz *block*.
3. My favourite past-time is super-imposing the beards of other men on Ryan Gosling’s face – and this month’s instalment of BE MINE, BEARD featuring Gerard Butler is no exception.
4. It’s been said that humans often resemble their pets – so we pseudo-tested that theory by Photoshopping cute boys with their puppy-dopplegangers. If you’re doubtful – don’t be. This post is very important.
1. Apparently we’re better than Beyonce. Who knew?
2. We are looking for interns. Apply within.
3. Miley Cyrus recruited a sad cat for her AMA performance and we wrote (him? her?) a letter.
4. We talked to blogger/DJ/all around awesome human Bip Ling about kittens. Because why not?
Posted by Danielle Roche
Tagged In Case You Missed It
Considering the fact that I am a dedicated Miley Cyrus supporter, you’ve got to understand that admitting that I didn’t watch the AMA’s in ~real-time~ on Sunday night is pretty shameful. Nonetheless, the first thing I did upon regaining consciousness Monday morning was whipping my laptop open so I could catch up on all ~the most~ important performances; including (but not limited to) that cool thing Jennifer Lopez did(???) and also Miley Cyrus’ kitty-centric/purrfect (lame pun) rendition of Wrecking Ball. Duh.
With that said, more than 48 hours later, I still have a few “immediate” opinions on the aforementioned performance that I’d like to bring to the forefront of this morning’s conversation. These opinions mostly revolve around *~#emotions#~*, but then again, what else is new? read more…
Do you want to join the MTV family and become our new BFF? Good. Because it’s that time of year again: we’re on the hunt for the c00lest interns around! Leave preconceived notions of typical fashion internships at the front door, because here at FORA, you won’t be doing any coffee runs or dry cleaning pickups. No. You’ll only be doing fun and fabulous things that sometimes involve befriending Missy Elliott (but mostly involve creating and publishing fresh and exciting content!)
Also, sometimes, we’ll do the coffee run for you (if we’re in a good mood). read more…
Posted by Danielle Roche
1. We’ve all come to the communal consensus that having a man bun is serious criteria for the next guy we date.
2. Just when we thought Victoria’s Secret Angel babes couldn’t get any babelier…this happened.
3. Lady Gaga’s wardrobe is approximately 200x bigger than my apartment, so here’s a comprehensive guide to outfits she’s worn over the past 3 months. In infographic form, obvi.
4. If you’re an inherently awkward person, you might want to consider investing in some statement jewelry to aid you in your social endeavours.
1. We showed you one batch of pretentious words for casual and everyday use, but decided we needed a part two dedicated specifically to art snobbery. So there’s THAT.
2. All your coloured hair woes !!NOW ANSWERED!! You’re welcome, kind folk.
3. We show you how to be ~Tres French~ with a beauty shoot with Sharlene Chiu and Isabel Marant. P.S. what did you get from the collection?!
4. How we’re planning on keeping our feet warm this winter. Disclaimer: Fuzzy creatures not included ^_~
I decided to write this post for you tortured souls who, like I, were forced to live out a large portion of your youth with choppy, uneven bangs. Accredited to impulsive fits of morning frustration, these butchered hair follicles were proof that your incredible impatience and premature vanity couldn’t be tamed by even the cutest of sparkly plastic brushes and butterfly clips. They were also a shame-inducing mistake (seemingly) permanently emblazoned on your forehead.
With endless attention placed on retro revival and Rooney Mara’s existence etc, it’s no surprise that what essentially looks like a D.I.Y. mistake has lingered on the foreheads of Hollywood’s most elite. And while I appreciate (and sometimes envy) this “edgy” look, it’s difficult to fathom why something so easily destroyed by an untimely gust of wind could emerge with such gusto while simultaneously having the capacity to bring back the most horrifying memories from my childhood. Let’s explore. read more…
Before Britney told us to “work”, we were jamming to this magical situation involving Missy Elliott “working” a series of memorable sartorial choices (including a fuzzy baby pink fedora out of something I would assume to be straight out of an alternate pseudo-Candyland inhibited by Adidas tracksuit-clad baller$). read more…
1. We recently celebrated the half birthday of NATIONAL GRILLED CHEESE DAY, so we compiled this important collective of models eating grilled cheese sandwiches. It was so necessary.
2. If you need to be reminded that your artistic skills aren’t up to snuff, here’s a list of cool fashion illustrators that know where it’s at.
3. Dior S/S ’14 made us want metallic eyebrows…and as a moral obligation to ourselves and you, here’s a list outlining why you should want metallic eyebrows tooooo.
4. The year is 2013. The word gnarly is extinct. We’re looking to change that with this list of catchphrases we’re officially reimplementing.
On the eve of the birthday of grilled cheese sandwiches, the real-life world anxiously prepares a plethora of carbohydrates for semi-immediate consumption. On the eve of the half-birthday of grilled cheese sandwiches (October 12), the Internet convinced us to put our photo-manipulation skills to the test in order to bring you a collective of top models indulging in melty dairy goodness. read more…