We strongly believe in any excuse to pamper YOUR OWN DAMN SELF, so this Valentine’s Day we put together a list of our must-have V-Day products that will make you feel happy and special and ~loved~
Whether you’ve got a Valentine or not, scroll through to find the perfect way to treat yourself on this 14th day of the 2nd month.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask ($65): You know that you’re a Goddess every day, but this Valentine’s Day let THE WORLD KNOW. Take some ‘me time’ with this clay mask and reveal seriously smooth, baby soft skin. Fit for a Goddess.
2. David’s Tea Sweet Talk Collection ($26): While we’re still dealing with cold weather, why not treat yourself to some specialty tea? This boxed set features this year’s V-Day flavours Jasmine Creme Brûlée and Sweet Tart as well as ten other favourites.
3. Nest Fragrances Wisteria Blue ($98): If you missed out on snatching one of Kim K’s Kimoji Hearts before they sold out, don’t fret! Nest Fragrances has you covered with the perfect fruity floral scent.
4. La Vie En Rose Polka Dot Cami And Shorts ($30 each): If you really relate to Drake rapping “I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry” in God’s Plan, treat yourself to a nice pair of jammies this V-Day. This set is as cute as it is comfy!
5. Lush Giant Rose Bombshell ($20): We always have heart eyes for Lush’s Valentine’s Day products but this massive bath bomb from this year’s collection takes the cake. At three times bigger than their regular bath bomb, Lush seems to be sending us a very clear message: size matters!
6. Colorblock Terry Zip Up Pullover ($110): If you’re living for the Juicy Couture revival, treat yourself to this pullover in a totally 2000s V-Day hue!
7. Beyonce Cherry Phone Case ($38): Bey your own Valentine and protect your phone at the same time with this adorable phone case from Beyonce’s V-Day merch collection, available in all iPhone sizes.
8. Glossier You Perfume Solid ($29): Glossier’s got the ultimate everyday fragrance that’s packaged perfectly for spur of the moment V-day travel– in a perfect shade of V-Day pink.
9. Saucony Peregrine 7 ICE+ ($190): This Valentine’s Day, fall in LOVE, don’t fall on ice! These no slip runners will keep slush and ice from ruining your winter jogs, making them a very thoughtful Valentine gift to yourself!
10. M.A.C Hyper Real Glow ($39.50): It’s your time to ~GLOW~ this Valentine’s Day, and you can use this brand new creamy highlighting powder to help! Available online and in select stores beginning February 15th.