With Coachella weekend 1 under our belts, Festival season has officially -kicked off- and we’re thinking ~PINK~ on what to pack.
Millennial pink is everyone’s current colour obsession, and what better way to rock this rosy hue than in your festival essentials. Browse through our latest buying guide for festival must-haves that’ll get you blushing!
1. Nalgene Water Bottle: Stay thirsty with a refillable water bottle. Most festivals have water stations that will keep you hydrated throughout the hot summer day.
2. Vans Sk8 Hi: The trendiest shoe of the moment in this hyped up hue, uh yes please!
3. Juicy Couture Backpack: Bring back the babygirl aesthetic to the festival scene with an easy to carry backpack that’ll fit all of your necessities.
4. Free People Sunnies: Look those rose-coloured lens, literally. Get those harsh UV rays off your eyes, so you can focus on your fave act on stage.
5. Dimepiece Baseball Cap: Just another style trick we stole from dads which will help beat the heat.
6. Fujifilm Instax: Capture your mems and friends all awhile coordinating your lewk in all-pink.
7. Topshop Lace Bralette: Put your breast foot forward and get a comfy bralette that complements a sheer top.
8. Topshop Cold Shoulder Top: Show off those flash tattoos through the cold shoulder cutouts. But, don’t forget the sunscreen because that would be such an awkward tanline.
9. Zara Shorts: We love ripped short shorts, especially during those humid days.
10. H&M Raincoat: There’s always a chance of rain during music festivals, so check the forecast beforehand and when it drops, at least the bass will too.