Just because you’re last-minute shopping for your mama doesn’t mean you don’t love her. It just means she instilled such great hard-working values in you that you have turned into a girl bo$$ and are therefore extremely busy. But never too busy to get her a bomb gift.
From home products to trendy digs, we rounded up 10 treasures for Mother’s Day that will make your mom feel like the Queen she already is.
1. Diptyque Candle: Your mom is the light of your life –so a candle totally makes sense. Keep burning that eternal flame.
2. Bathtub Wine Glass Holder: Wine not complete your mom’s at-home spa with a wine glass holder that’s for the bathtub?
3. Satin Sleep Mask: This handmade eye pillow is perfect for your mum to catch her Z’s, and it’s also great for travelling on long flights to places like Mombai.
4. Smith & Cult Nail Polish: Mom always has perfect nails, help her keep them that way!
5. Polaroid Camera: Give your mom the ultimate ~flashback~ by giving her a polaroid and having a photo sesh with her.
6. Zara Scarf Duo: Keep your mom on-trend in this neckerchief scarf pack that’s a certified cool mom look. It’s versatile too–it can be tied around her neck, used for a Brigitte Bardot hairstyle or tied on her handbag.
7. Chloé Love Story: Mom always smells the best, so give her the best smell around! A spritz of this fresh, floral scent will have her feeling ~eau so chic~
8. Marc Jacobs Coconut Face Primer: Your mom will go loco for this coco makeup primer that helps nourish and hydrate her soft, gorgeous complexion.
9. Kate Spade New York Apron: If your mum is the BO$$ of the kitchen, she’ll be serving looks instead of dishes in this Beyoncé-inspired apron.
10. Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Gift Set: We all know that moms (and us) go wild for the sales at Bath & Body Works. Beat her to the punch with this Cherry Blossom gift set!