YOU GUYS, WE DID IT. We survived February. March has arrived, and with it many reasons to be happy. Warmer weather, the official start of Spring, Daylight Savings time (we lose an hour..but we gain SUN) just to name a few. In order to celebrate this month of new beginnings, we decided to honour its official flower- the Daffodil (side note: how cute would Daffodil be for a pet’s name). We scoured some of our fave online sites to bring you some darling daffodil pieces! Check ’em out below!
1. Tiptoe through the Daffodils in this dainty, magical, fairy skirt. Buy it here.
2. Daffodil pants. DAFFODIL PANTS. Pretty and practical.Get them here.
3.Ever wanted to smell like “daffodils from the French Riviera”? WELL NOW YOU CAN. (It’s been a personal goal of ours for years). Buy the scent here.
4. We’re lusting over this dress in a major way. Imagine wearing this while walking a french bulldog puppy through a park in March on the first day of Spring. Buy it here.
5. The rest of the world was black and white…but DAFFODIL’S can be in screaming colour with this iPhone case. Get it here.
6. Feel like dishing out some serious dough? Go for this Phillip Lim Daffodil Satchel. It’s expensive but LOOK HOW PRETTY. Buy it (or cry over it) here.
7. Bathing suit days may not be here just yet, but this Emeline One Piece Daffodil Combo has us wanting to take the plunge! Get it here.