If you haven’t heard of Chloe and Halle Bailey yet–don’t worry–you’ll probably be hearing about them soon. Everywhere. All the time. Because they’re amazing. These young sisters (and BFFs) were just signed (alongside Sophie Beem, an X-Factor finalist) to Beyonce’s management company just last week. Here’s everything you need to know about this dynamic duo.
1.Chloe is 17 years old and Halle is 15. But you probably won’t believe this once you read the next fact. (Their voices are INSANE.)
2. They got their start on YouTube and have been recording covers for three years. They have a pretty impressive following of over 500,000 subscribers and 43 million views.
3. Their cover of Bey’s “Pretty Hurts” has racked up almost 9 million views.
According to their father, they’ve worshiped Bey forever (haven’t we all). They’ve been covering her tracks for years and have uploaded their own variations of Love On Top, Countdown and Best Thing I Never Had.
4. They’re already our fitspos
had so much fun earlier today. went soul cycling for the first time. love!!!!! #soul #soulcycle A photo posted by Chloe and Halle (@chloeandhalle) on
Running 3.5 miles at 11 on a Friday. Oh yes. #nikewomen A photo posted by Chloe and Halle (@chloeandhalle) on
5. They keep pretty glamourous company.
with este from @haimtheband she rocks our socks off, heck yea. hilarious. #grammys A photo posted by Chloe and Halle (@chloeandhalle) on
A photo posted by Chloe and Halle (@chloeandhalle) on
The PHENOMENAL Oprah Winfrey A photo posted by Chloe and Halle (@chloeandhalle) on
6. We love their #StayPosi attitudes. Nothing but good vibes from these girls!
you are somebody's poem
— chloe and halle (@chloexhalle) April 11, 2015
inspiration is everywhere
— chloe and halle (@chloexhalle) February 25, 2015
— chloe and halle (@chloexhalle) March 4, 2015