Meet Megan Markwick and Lily Somerville, the fresh faces of IDER — a British synth-pop band. With their first EP on repeat at the FORA headquarters, we can’t get enough of these British babes. IDER is the newest girl power duo that we’re currently obsessed with and our latest FRESH MEET.
Here are 8 things you must know about these fringe-banged harmonists.
1. Shura produced a dreamy ballad ‘Does She Really Know’ on their new EP.
2. They came up with their name after stumbling upon the eider duck while browsing through a book on ducks.
3. Lily and Megan are not only bandmates, but roomies too. They’ve been making music ever since moving in together.
4. Lily’s birthday is on March 8, AKA International Women’s Day.
5. Megan loves Toberlone chocolate.
6. They’re not afraid of glitter makeup.
7. IDER takes us to an eerie abandoned warehouse in their fast-moving music video for Nevermind.
8. IDER’s first EP, Gut Me Like An Animal is now available.