They’re the two best friends that anyone could have, and pretty soon they’ll be the two best dolls that anyone could own. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey, the most powerful female comedian duo of the century, are finally getting the recognition they deserve- to be forever immortalized in doll form, wearing their SNL Weekend Update attire.
Want to know what it takes to have a doll made of yourself? Here’s what Amy and Tina taught us that we have to accomplish first.
1. Star in your own sitcom
2. Host the Golden Globes three times
3. Direct and star in Mean Girls
4. Give the best boy advice
5. Write a book about your life
6. Be featured on a rap track
7. Have super cool kids
8. Be trailblazers for female comedians everywhere
The dolls will be available in July at Comic-Con International in San Diego